Certain plants can purify the air taking out toxins or bad or stale air, these are some wonderful plants to keep around the home.
1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
The Caves - Negril, Jamaica
Enjoying a breathtaking cliffside location on the west end of Negril, Jamaica, The Caves is a delightful all inclusive retreat with boutique-style accommodation, exclusive amenities and a rich variety of water sports and adventure opportunities. Guests can choose between one and two-bedroom cottages individually designed with handcrafted furnishings and inspiring artworks. For larger groups, the resort provides an astonishing private villa surrounded by lush tropical gardens and appointed with luxury features such as swimming pool, hot tub and charming outdoor areas. Other highlights include a state-of-the-art spa with magnificent sea views, fabulous dining venues, an original cave bar and a salt-water swimming pool that flows into the ocean.
"One of my favorite Brit shoe brands. I’d pair this with a skinny suit, and don’t forget to add a cuff to your pants." (via @jimmooregq)
i tried to scroll past this but that one reblog just might save somebodies life
I tried to scroll too..Why would you even try to scroll
Jordan Ferrell Davis was shot and killed by Michael Dunn in Jacksonville, FL in an altercation where Dunn approached 4 young black males playing loud hip hop music in car at a gas station. After a verbal exchange, Dunn pulls out a gun and fires 8 shots into the SUV full of teens, killing young Jordan. In his testimony, Michael Dunn claims he acted in self defense after the boys allegedly threatened him with a shotgun although no gun was found at the scene. Dunn also neglected to call 911 after the incident which is already more than enough reason why this was a racially motivated, trigger happy, act of rage against teenagers. Similar to the murder of Trayvon Martin, we have another vigilante style execution against a young black man, all over loud music in a public space. #justiceforJordandavis